Click to enter your details below and you will be added to our contact list and receive alerts for new products and services.
ActiveWrap - ActiveWrap Shoulder
- "NEW" Specially formulated non-migrating gel pack that prevents the cold gel from pushing away from the injured site.
- ActiveWrap's unique rotator cuff compression straps drive cold to exact areas of the shoulder providing proper coverage to where you need it most.
- Active medical plush material with smooth lycra lining creates the shoulder sleeve design for comfort and easy application.
- Smooth vented neo-lycra underarm for great stretch and breathability.
- Dual plush-prene strap fastens and adjusts to fit snug for a wide range of sizes. Perfect fit on either left or right shoulder.
- Lycra trim and flat-lock stitching throughout entire ice wrap.
- Latex Free, Washable and Reusable
- Rotator Cuff Injuries / Shoulder Tendinitis
- Post-Op Shoulder Pain and Swelling
- Adhesive Capsulitis / Frozen Shoulder
- Post Workout Muscle Recovery
- Throwing Athletes
- ActiveWrap® compress support wrap
- Two large reusable 7" X 10" heat & ice packs
- Nylon drawstring storage bag
ActiveWrap Shoulder Range
ActiveWrap Shoulder Sm/Md £54.95
Small/Medium Activewrap Shoulder Plush/Lycra Support...
Activewrap Shoulder Lg/XL £54.95
Large/XL Activewrap Plush Lycra Shoulder Support...
Large Heat/Ice Pack £10.95
Set of 2 Heat/Ice Packs, large 7" X 10" size. These spares are sized for th...
I love this thing. It's great because I can move the packs around to where I need them. I also like the fact that it stays snug and stays on while I'm doing other things. I use it at work while I'm sitting, too.
Good product. Keep cold and interchangeable packs really help. I use it regularly after running/hiking and it helps
I liked this better than the one my doctor gave me. Easy to use, easy to fit & adjust.
This is an excellent product. The wrap stays in place very well and having multiple packs allows me to always have one heating or cooling while I'm using another. A great product for the heel/ankle (my problem area) or the elbow